Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Sea of Thieves Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌟Sea of Thieves Private Elite🌟EAC Bypassed/UD🌟Teleport🌟Perfect Precision🌟+More🌟

Discussion on 🌟Sea of Thieves Private Elite🌟EAC Bypassed/UD🌟Teleport🌟Perfect Precision🌟+More🌟 within the Sea of Thieves Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Arrow 🌟Sea of Thieves Private Elite🌟EAC Bypassed/UD🌟Teleport🌟Perfect Precision🌟+More🌟

Looking for Resellers for all products
For inquiries visit our discord or website and open a ticket
Store
: https://omegaberg.com/forum/index.php?/store/
Discord: https://discord.gg/omegaberg

Added EAC Bypass and should be safe after the update
-Updated to the latest Version
-Added EAC Bypass

Providing Vouch keys open a ticket on discord or website!
Sea of Thieves Private Elite
"Are you ready to embark on an epic, immersive pirate adventure like never before? Look no further, for our Sea of Thieves Cheat is here to take your gaming experience to new heights! With our comprehensive guidance and cutting-edge features, you can now conquer the high seas with an immense advantage over rival pirates.

Worried about getting caught and facing bans? Fear not! Our cheat is designed to sail under the radar, ensuring your gaming account remains undetected and safe from any consequences. Say goodbye to the fear of being banned and embrace a truly legendary gaming experience like never before. With our cheats by your side, you'll have the power to dominate any game you play. Gain an unfair advantage over your opponents, unlock hidden features and abilities, and rise to the top of the leaderboard with ease. It's time to unleash your inner pirate and become the ultimate captain of the seas!

Don't settle for anything less than the best. Choose our Sea of Thieves Cheat and unlock a world of limitless possibilities. Join our community of satisfied customers and witness the difference our cheats can make in your gaming journey. So set sail now, and let the winds of fortune guide you to victory! The most undetected cheat on the market!"

This product passed our 30 days test. We used 10 accounts to see and check if the cheat is purely safe. We offer premium and private cheats/hacks in almost every online game there is. We continuously update and improve our services and cheats for customer satisfaction.

Video

Guaranteed Safe
Undetected
Constant Update
Dedicated Support
Easy to use

Features:

Esp:
● Smart label batching system, never be overloaded by a wall of text again
● Full loot display (including collectors chest contents & gold value)
● In game Icons for everything
● In game like player info
● Ships (including Damage & full supply info)
● Events
● Voyages (including Vault solutions & mermaid shrine riddles)
● Every Type of PvE Enemy (Megalodon, Kraken, Skeletons etc)
● Barrels + contents
● Storage crate contents
● Peek island locations by holding your spyglass
● Ammo chests
● Cursed Mermaid statues + health
● Shipwrecks

Aimbot:
● Firearms, Cannons, Harpoon & Tridents
● Silent Aim
● Cannon Instant Aim
● Auto-target Masts with chain shots
● Targets players, ships, every type of PvE enemy & gunpowder barrels
● Perfect projectile prediction
● Trident Magic Bullet

Misc
● Instant Fix (within 450m of Outpost)
● Suicide
● Instant Black screen
● Bunny Hop
● Instant ladder climb
● Ladder magnet
● Fast weapon switch, fast scope
● Fast move while blocking, remove Sword Lunge angle limit
● Auto Sword Lunge
● Void bucket
● 3rd Person Mode
● Free cam
● Full mini map including Loot, Ships, Enemies & Voyage Locations
● Custom-made menu designed to look like its part of the game
● Infinite inventory
● Long Grab items
● Instant Revive
● Auto hold route
● Added Unlimited Captaincy Supplies
● Added Ability to shoot through Walls on close Range
● Added Auto Resupply
● Added Auto Store
● Added Auto Anchor Drop
● Added Auto Reload
● Added Bullet Trace for Firearms
● Added Vault Key Location to Voyage ESP (not 100% accurate yet)
● Added Helicopter Man[/LIST]

Private features
● Teleport
● Semi-God mode/God mode *Coming soon*
● Insta-Attack/Instant Hit *Coming soon*
● Flying Ship *Coming soon*
● Speedhack *Coming soon*
● Ship Speedhack *Coming soon*
● Magnet Target (Treasures and etc) *Coming soon*

Automatic Purchase : https://omegaberg.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2023, 03:45   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch for Sea of Thieves Elite Private

Pros:
Teleport
Gun Aimbot works fine and smooth
Cannon Aimbot is very Accurate
Harpoon Aimbot 10/10
Good UI

Cons:
​​​​​​​Price is very expensive for 1 week
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2023, 16:39   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The guys are very fast and helpful. I have already bought from them and I can recommend them with peace of mind. As an average user, I think their cheese is almost perfect. Take it, eat it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2023, 00:01   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Elite is an amazing product and excels in pvp. Purchasing and setting up was a really easy process and the support staff walks you through it.

ESP: 9/10
All voyages are shown, dig spots are perfect, and the UI looks clean af.

Weapon Aim: 10/10
The silent aim feature makes weapon aim just absolutely amazing. It takes a minute to get used to but it becomes sooooo smooth to play with.

Cannon Aim: 9/10
The cannon aim is nearly perfect within like 400m. Chains can be a little wonky but will usually hit if you are close to the other ship.

There are some more features but I have really only used the ones I talked about. Had a great experience so far.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2023, 13:48   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Best cheat I've used yet. Amazing efforts to the staff.

Rating: ★★★★★ (5/5)

I can't praise this product enough! Being an avid gamer with a keen interest in immersive and challenging adventures, I decided to enhance my Sea of Thieves gameplay with some "fun" adventures, so I decided to see what the tool had on offer. I've used multiple gaming aids in the past, but I must say, the level of service, the premium quality of the product, and the promptness of delivery were simply second to none.

From the moment I reached out to their team to inquire about the product, I received nothing but the friendliest and most professional service. All of my questions were answered comprehensively and without delay. The delivery was super speedy and I was able to set up and dive into my Sea of Thieves adventure within no time. The simplicity and efficiency of this process were absolutely commendable!

Now, moving onto the product itself. It's clear that a significant amount of effort has been put into ensuring that it's top-notch. Rather than just making the game easier, this tool enhances the overall gaming experience by opening up new dimensions of gameplay that are both thrilling and refreshing. This has managed to strike the perfect balance between providing a slight edge and maintaining the fun and challenge of Sea of Thieves.

Moreover, it's important to mention the level of care taken by the team to maintain the legitimacy and security of this tool. It's a breath of fresh air to see a community that respects and upholds the rules and ethos of the gaming community while offering a great product that enhances the player's experience.

In conclusion, I am beyond satisfied with my purchase. It's a premium product, backed by a friendly and fast service team. If you're looking to elevate your Sea of Thieves experience while still keeping it fair and enjoyable, I couldn't recommend this tool enough!

Brace yourself for an epic pirate adventure like never before!

Happy Sailing Pirates :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2023, 18:47   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking SoT Elite

I bought this from Omegaberg.com!!!

I’ve been playing SoT for 3-5 days with SoT Elite and THIS IS AMAZING it’s super easy to use, from aimbot on cannons, weapons and throwables to knowing EXACTLY what resources another ship has from miles away from them it is INSANELY good and I would HIGHLY recommend it!!

Rating: 10000/10

It genuinely is amazing and it even states which options are risky and put them in a completely different menu to avoid misclicking them!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2023, 08:37   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for OMEGABERG Products!!!!

Overall Rating for OMEGABERG 15/10!! Highly Recommend

Sea Of Thieves Private
Pros:

Ladder Magnet
Gun Aimbot works fine and smooth
Cannon Aimbot is Accurate at time's appears to have issues relating to connection to the server. This will be on the USERs end and not the PROVIDERs end.
Harpoon Aimbot; allows you to gather loot even if out of view of Harpoon 10/10
Good UI including supplies list, and other ships.
Cons: Losing product time due to work.

I have had two different Sea of Thieves products provided by OMEGABERG; both work flawlessly and had zero issues. Admin and Support super friendly and helpful. Also purchased Dark n Darker products provided by OMEGABERG worked flawlessly until DnD Lawsuit. The only provider that I have came across that takes care of its clients and continuingly support for their products ensuring best products and security.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2023, 12:25   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Elite bossmode review

This hack is absolutely champion, doesnt drop my fps or nothin, the menu is super unique from both a visual standpoint and also its performance which is unparalleled. The aimbot and the aim markers are super helpful, trident silent aim lets you kite a galleon as a solo slooper and come out on top regardless of how skilled your persuers are. This **** has features for every role. Helmsman can see the ship trajectory for precise sailing, cannonsmen are only missing when they want to and the carpenter/repairsman can just run past barrels and press a key to fill up on wood. The private version might be a bit pricey but you can really feel the quality that you pay for
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2023, 12:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1984
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,117
Was it never detected ?
Old 08/09/2023, 23:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey @

I heard rare patched the tp, is yours still working?
Old 08/11/2023, 06:38   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
Was it never detected ?
Hi there, so far, there are no reports from our users of any bans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Hey @

I heard rare patched the tp, is yours still working?
Hello, Omegaberg's assistant here. Yes, it is still working. Check out our discord server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2023, 12:32   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i be your reseller

can i be your reseller for players in China
Old 08/16/2023, 13:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtEule ™ View Post
Was it never detected ?
Yes never got detected. The game doesnt even have an AC. The only way to get you clapped is the usual way. If you kept teleporting to people , got a clip from them then chances are high to get you manual-ed by reports. Can't blame though, used it and teleport around the map is really fun holding a keg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyk9137 View Post
can i be your reseller for players in China
Yes you can please contact us. Thank you
Old 08/29/2023, 02:49   #14

Still giving out free keys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 14:50   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really impressive! I want to try it!
Good game !
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
sea of thieves cheat, sea of thieves hack, sea of thieves teleport