Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Sea of Thieves Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC - LSD / Full Reputations / Rare Skins&Titles / Full Access

Discussion on PC - LSD / Full Reputations / Rare Skins&Titles / Full Access within the Sea of Thieves Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PC - LSD / Full Reputations / Rare Skins&Titles / Full Access

Sea of Thieves Account

6.5m gold
10k doubloons
1k ancient coins
White Monkey pet
Parrot pet
3 pages of emoots

Skins & P2w

Obsidian 3 pieces
Barnacle Skins
Night Wulf Sail
Fightin Frogs Hull
Shrouded Ghost Hunter Hull
Dark Warsmith Weapons set
Reaper's Heart Equipment set
Reaper's Heart Weapon set
Frozen Horizon Tankard
Ruby splahtail Fishing Rod
blighted hull,anchor and figurhead

Rare Titles

Legendary Sea Dog
Raider of The Damned
Fated Slayer of Wide Renown
Hoarder of Barnacled Gold
Supreme Fated Slayer
Invader of Glittering Vaults

Curses

The Ashen Curse
Shores of Gold Curse
Legendary Curse
Curse of the Order

Contact me on DC: humankind#8363

imgur.com/a/qj7JhDo

Price: 350€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
$2.80 Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts [semi FULL ACCESS] and Full access
07/17/2017 - Minecraft Trading - 1 Replies
★★ Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts ★★ To buy add me on skype: xXWaffleFaceXx Hey guys, I'm selling Semifull and Full-access Unmigrated Minecraft accounts. That means you can do the following things: ✔ Change Skin ✔ Change Username ✔ Change Password ✔ Change E-mail ✔ And much more! WITH THE ACCOUNTS I SELL YOU YOU CAN CHNAGE ANYTHING INCLUDING USERNAME AND EVEN EMAIL, its like normal mojang account
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
02/06/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance: Malevolent
[Selling] 6x HERO Titles , 9 x GLADIATOR , 6x Rank 1 Gladiator Titles - Full PRIMAL PvP GEAR
01/28/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
17.000 Achievement Points Warrior Realm Best time All Challenge Mode ( Top Scorer in CM ) 8/8 WoD Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 MoP Challenge Mode Gold Hero of the Alliance: Prideful Hero of the Alliance: Grievous Hero of the Alliance: Malevolent
[Selling] WOW ACCOUNT - 9k achievs - rare titles- rare mounts
10/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/xa0Fd.png The image of the chars in on top The best character i got is a lvl 90 paladin : got rare achievs, rare mounts like Swift Zulian Tyger and 40 titles. Link to armory here Bisquinhas @ Aggra (Português) - Comunidade - World of Warcraft Offers to skype : k1ck-exor