Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Sea of Thieves Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Omega Sea of Thieves 🌟OVER 40+ Features🌟TriggerBot🌟ESP🌟PRECISE%100 CANON AIMBOT🌟

Discussion on 💎Omega Sea of Thieves 🌟OVER 40+ Features🌟TriggerBot🌟ESP🌟PRECISE%100 CANON AIMBOT🌟 within the Sea of Thieves Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/16/2023, 09:20   #211

elite*gold: 173
The Black Market: 360/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSouler View Post
hi

I have no paypal and no bitcoin.

Can i Buy With PayPal CreditCard Without an account?

I want to buy Sea Of thieves 1 year

I have a account on your Website (MikeSouler)
Hello sir, we have problems on non F & F paypal because. It always blocks our accounts so we can only accept paypal (Friends and family) or Crypto. Or last choice is we do epvp gold trade here
Old 02/20/2023, 20:20   #212 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Best product on the market!
Bought this mostly for the cannon aimbot, but got so much more awesome features!

Highly recommend! 5/5
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2023, 11:58   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah for what youre offering wallhax menu is far cheaper and better
Old 02/22/2023, 23:35   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

steam only or also ms store supported?
Old 02/26/2023, 11:09   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostiDrinks View Post
steam only or also ms store supported?
its both supported my good sir! Either platform it will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtattootoyou View Post
yeah for what youre offering wallhax menu is far cheaper and better
True sir and it has complete features. The features we put on the cheat is essential and we spent time working on it. If ever there are bugs we are also fast on updates. Regardless we're consistent as a Sea of thieves cheat provider. We also have a big community for cheaters so please feel free to visit us if you have any questions
Old 04/14/2023, 15:06   #216 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Foreward, I think a big reason people don't leave reviews is because this website (elitepvpers) is cumbersome and does not allow you to access with ad blocker. This website Elitepvpers sucks.

Onto the Review!

Sea of Thieves Omega is excellent.

This mod continues to receive active development and has been updated and upgraded multiple times in the last year. The developer allows you to make suggestions and vote on requested features submitted by others. This to me is HUGE.

All the features are top of line and safe. No rage features here, unless you specifically activate them in a subsection of the mod.

Specifics:

ESP - 9.5/10 - Has great range of features available and great customization.

Only reason it's not 10/10 is because occasionally there is missing tall tale info and journals, could have greater customization, also when sailing the suppliers aboard your own ship make flicker, especially loaded up supply crates. (Please add a filter separating general loot from supplies crates!)

Aimbot - 10/10 Always been great, new updates have only made it more accurate. Double gunning is dominate. Rare Hitreg is still bad though.

Cannon Aimbot - 9/10 - Cannon aimbot is great.

Only issue is that the limitations of the cannon aimbot aren't better explained to users. All users need to be more aware of the fact that other factors influence the cannon accuracy. The closer you are to the range limits for each shot type (player / chain / cannon) the more unpredictable and inaccurate. If you fire shore/island guns at an enemy vessel you will hit 95% of your shots (because shore guns are stationary). Waves rocking boats negatively impacts prediction, high speed and sharp turning also negatively impacts prediction.

Provider Service - 9.5 /10 - Omega and the team do a great job, I always purchase through PayPal and it has been seamless every time.

Overall 9.5 / 10

I have encountered no better option.

I have been a satisfied and repeat customer for over a year now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2023, 00:16   #217 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Absolutely love this product. It's insanely well optimized and has an immense amount definitely recommend.
Old 04/19/2023, 17:31   #218 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This cheat awesome!
ESP very nice, and wonderful cannon aim bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2023, 01:41   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

admin are very friendly, is easy to install and activation. is working with great feature.
thank you so much , Vouched
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2023, 12:03   #220 Trade Status: Verified(?)

10/10 Best SoT chair out there, Ca-Aimbot: 9/10 hits most of the time great usability for chains and player shots, Aimbot: 10/10 hits all of the time like actually never misses unless the person is behind a wall or an object, Esp: 10/10 best ui out there looks great and has a range of toggles that are very useful, great quality of life extras eg: ship health which is great if you want to get some quick cannon ***** off before bucketing or if your in the ferry of the dammed and want to know what your ships like. Personally i haven't used the fishing bot and it sounds great but I'm too slack to do fishing even if its automatic. The ladder grab is perfection its so useful if you want to get a blunder off while on a ladder or if you want to stay on while getting shot, a few things I would like to see from it, like quick swap and quick reload, which is just sprinting after taking out your weapon and pressing x just after you shoot, but tbh I cant find any other chair that is better than this so idrc. The barrel esp is also very helpful as it can filter out specific items like pineapples or like chain shots, anchor *****, etc. That's basically it on my end, there is a lot more in the chair that i haven't used or at least haven't used to the extent that I'm mentioning it in here, so basically your all in 1 SoT chair 10/10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2023, 16:57   #221 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I had found Omega through EPVP, and i amr eally happy i did, i am fully enjoying the benefits, the order was completed quickly, taken into consideration there are time zone differences, and i am really happy with what was provided! Keep up the good work and kudos to the team!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2023, 11:02   #222

Updated Prices! Cheapest on the market
Old 05/05/2023, 21:54   #223 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using the SoT Cheese for a few days now and so far it's been amazing, all the features work perfectly, the only complaint I'd have is the cannon aimbot can be a bit off sometimes but hopefully that can get fine tuned over time? But the rest is flawless! Would love to see an aim spot added to the aimbot for shooting yourself/crewmates to ships (deck shots etc.) also faster cannon movement/aim.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2023, 18:03   #224 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Literally the best SoT cheese I've ever used. The installation was very easy. Other than that, it has all kinds of features that were needed even the things that I'd never expect for it to have. I'd 10/10 recommend this to everyone that are looking for SoT cheese.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2023, 16:42   #225 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice cheat, like always.

Thanks for the Service.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
sea of thieves, sea of thieves aimbot, sea of thieves cheat, sea of thieves hack