Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > School & Education
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Grade Did You Find The Hardest?

Discussion on Which Grade Did You Find The Hardest? within the School & Education forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Grade Did You Find The Hardest?

Gotta ask everyone here, what grade in school did you find the hardest and why? Personally, for me I'd say it was Junior Year in High School. Really the only two classes that destroyed me in Junior Year was Chemistry and Pre-Calc, still passed them though so I guess I'll take what I can get!
Old 04/03/2023, 06:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Freshman Highschool probably