Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > School & Education
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking about going back to school

Discussion on Thinking about going back to school within the School & Education forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thinking about going back to school

I have my bachelors in human services, and im thinking about going back to school for my culinary certificate so I can cook for a food place. But idk if its worth going back for.

Old 02/07/2020, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 5000
You have to decide that for yourself.
If you find a big appeal and it brings you added value, then go for it.
Do what makes you happy.

Old 02/07/2020, 21:17   #3

Do it
Old 02/18/2020, 17:19   #4

Hard to say if you should or not, it's up to you if you are passionate in cooking or not. Personally I don't recommend doing some things only when it's "worth" in meaning $$, because you will be really fast bored of it, do what you like and what you want, it's best possible way of life and the most fun ( at least for me ). If you are smart person you will be able to make some good money in literally every profession.

« Zukünftiger Job? | - »