Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey Guys!

Discussion on Hey Guys! within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all my German peeps and plan on being a regular contributor here.

I love the anime based PvP games and browser based strategy games.

Peace out!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi guys
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
guys, i got this error when i start my db- bot, can u tell me the sollution? thx The application failed to initalize properly. Click on OK to terminate the application
hello guys
01/21/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
its good to be back
Hi there Guys!!!
01/19/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi! I guest you all know that i'm new here so that why i'm posting in this tread & saying hi & hello to each & every one of you!!! Mabuhay Kayo !!!! I hoping that i stay here for Life!! Makatulong sana ako at matulunganNyo Rin po aqo!! Gud Day & god Bless!!! Nyo Rin po aqo!! Gud Day & god Bless!!! :mofo: :mofo: :mofo:
hello guys
11/25/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hello im also new I was till now active in ch**t-forum.eu but it is updated and now many of the tutorials are no more available now i search a good forum to learn coding again. i did a break for a year owing to school. now I'm back to have fun and i say Hello at all *HELLO ALL*