Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General › Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 06:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Sam - new here 👋

Discussion on Sam - new here 👋 within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Sam - new here 👋

I'm not usually big on cheating/ not majorly opposed either to be fair. But I'm playing SAND raiders of Sophie and really struggling to go about it legitimately. I've been robbed on the few good hauls I had- mostly by exploiters and people with weapons tiers higher than my own. I figure if you can't beat them join them. I'm wondering if anyone has a working verified menu for Sophie - I saw posts saying there were on this site but also a mix of comments debating validity. Anyone around who has a menu for Sophie and can show me the ropes ?

Cheers
samjam69 is offline  
Old   #2
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 303
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,299
Received Thanks: 299
Welcome to the website,

Also check
Draco is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2025
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samjam69 View Post
I'm not usually big on cheating/ not majorly opposed either to be fair. But I'm playing SAND raiders of Sophie and really struggling to go about it legitimately. I've been robbed on the few good hauls I had- mostly by exploiters and people with weapons tiers higher than my own. I figure if you can't beat them join them. I'm wondering if anyone has a working verified menu for Sophie - I saw posts saying there were on this site but also a mix of comments debating validity. Anyone around who has a menu for Sophie and can show me the ropes ?

Cheers
Hey welcome to ePvPers!

I can help with a SAND menu if you're still interested, just shoot me a DM!
FigDigbyy1 is offline  
Old   #4
 
TheOlympus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Hi samjam69 welcome to ELITEPVPERS
TheOlympus is online now  
Old   #5
 
bauntie's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Sam, welcome to e*pvp! Browse the game sections that match what you play, and if you trade later always stick to elite*gold + the Black Market rules — saves a lot of headaches. Have fun around here.

Hey Sam, welcome to e*pvp! Browse the game sections that match what you play, and if you trade later always stick to elite*gold + the Black Market rules — saves a lot of headaches. Have fun around here.
bauntie is offline  
Old   #6

 
Jack Reacher's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 52
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 41
welcome to e*pvp!
Jack Reacher is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 3
Hello, welcome to the forum. I'm new here too; I'm 27 years old.
clatos is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
👍🏻👍🏻WTS✌🏻✌🏻PVE BOOST💪🏻💪🏻MYTHIC+👋🏻👋🏻
01/28/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/hlQb4pn.jpg https://i.imgur.com/M9cBNOX.jpeg Discord: qubcd3n#8118 Telegram: qubcd3n
[Selling] R4PG Warmane Outland Gold | Hand Acquired 👋 All Servers 👋
09/21/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
What is R4PG? On R4PG, you will find it's so easy to buy all kinds of game gold, yes, whatever game you play, you can buy what you need and want most in R4PG. Now you can buy Warmane gold from R4PG.COM smoothly! Prices : Outland Horde/Alliance - 500 G/$4.95 Icecrown Alliance/Horde - 10000 G/$6.38
[Selling] ✔ Nostalrius ✔ Lordaeron ✔ Dedicated 👋 PowerLevel 👋 ✔ From Dedicated People ✔
01/13/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
http://imgur.com/p8pMYox.gif Hello there, everyone! We are a dedicated mature team of Professional PowerLevelers with huge experience. We do not use any software that gives us in-game advantage in the process of PowerLevel (As well as exploits/bots). By choosing us, you are freeing yourself of risk of getting your account banned. We respect our clients hence why, every 5 hours we will notify you about your character process! 100% Stability. We have a stable internet connection and...
[Selling] ✔ SWTOR ✔ Dedicated 👋 PowerLevel 👋 ✔ From Dedicated People ✔ Retail ✔
01/13/2016 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
http://imgur.com/p8pMYox.gif Hello there, everyone! We are a dedicated mature team of Professional PowerLevelers with huge experience. We do not use any software that gives us in-game advantage in the process of PowerLevel (As well as exploits/bots). By choosing us, you are freeing yourself of risk of getting your account banned. We respect our clients hence why, every 5 hours we will notify you about your character process! 100% Stability. We have a stable internet connection and...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.