Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello!I am a newcomer.

Discussion on hello!I am a newcomer. within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile hello!I am a newcomer.

hello,everyone i am a newcomer.i find there are many people in this forum.
I want to make some sincere friends here.we can chat and play games together. but I haven't much experience to play games.Maybe you can get me some good ideas.
My MSN :
Old 04/06/2010, 23:21   #2

Talking

Hey welcome to ElitePVPers im pretty new here too......well ive been here pretty long just havnt potsed ALOT........ soooo yh welcome i hope you make some great freinds and hav an awesome time playing with em
Old 04/07/2010, 04:23   #3

hha!thanks for your kindness.
Old 04/07/2010, 07:48   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Welcome to elitepvp, hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Spawn Newbie Gift on newcomer inventory(replace method)!
08/24/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Hello again, i want to show you how to add the newbie gift to the inventory of a new user without adding any npc or add the item to any shop. Ok let's start. When u login for the first time you will see in your inventory two not needed items: Shelley's Letter Queen`sLetter Those two items are totally useless so we are gonna to replace them with the newbie gift. Newbie Gift item id is 729012
[FinalMt2] Player & NewComer
06/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Wo werdet ihr anfangen / weiter zocken?
[Realse]NewComer Items in Invetory
08/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
This Small Realse Its Credits go to Pfj511 for a lil explain on how and me on putting the items in it What does this do When Every one logs a Windows PopUps as the one in AceEO or Alpha-Online Makes Every new comer comes with STARTER iTEMS u can Edit all :D i think its easy I made that bcuz ppl said im not helping any more wwhile i helped much ppl lately and here is this Realse Modify the items and what written if u want delete from cq_action where id >= 1000010 and id <= 1000037; ...
????? I am please help newcomer ?????
01/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hi, I am Brazilian and I am looking to build a server IN private, I have a server MuOnline but never worked with server EO, someone could give me a hand with tutorials? Thanks galera I tried to make the server with a tutorial that has in the forum so that when I open the program MsgServer_Release_1.872122 give him the error and asking for a DLL with the name BaseSupport.dll Someone please help me
Newcomer Read First!!!
07/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 26 Replies
Hello, Welcome on e*pvp in the Conquer Online 2 Section, Must Read: Here in the Co2 section we have 4 subsections: - Co2 Main - CO2 Guides & Templates NO QUESTIONS. - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools NO QUESTIONS. - CO2 Bots & Macros NO QUESTIONS.