Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey yall

Discussion on Hey yall within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey yall

Hey, new to everything here. Played a lot of video games growing up, picked up r6 siege and put a few thousand hours in it. I competed in it in different levels, then eventually dropped it and quit for about half a year. Recently picked it back up and am almost back to how good I was, and it's amazing how I can tell how many people are using esp now at higher levels; pretty easy to tell when people are "legit" hacking, so I'm down to join too. Just want some good esp to ride it out and look like im as good as everyone else using it too.
Old 05/07/2022, 07:40   #2

elite*gold: 229
preper yourself to not just buy the cheat. after using the cheat you pretty sure get baned soon and than you need additional programs like spoofer to play the game again on your device. depending on the kind of ban you need a new pc.
just keep in mind every cheat gets detected sooner or later. dont buy lifetime max 2 weeks.

good luck buddy
Old 05/12/2022, 17:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello and Welcome to epvp community