Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

have a nice day, everyone:)

Discussion on have a nice day, everyone:) within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
have a nice day, everyone:)

I'm from Russia. My hobby is programming, it's very interesting to me. Although I do so much that it can be called my main occupation.

Recently, I switched to English-language forums, because there are very few intelligent people on Russian-speaking forums. There are also few forums themselves. There is no one to talk to, no one to share experience with, no one to ask something. Everyone treats each other with anger, very sad to see that.
I recently heard about this forum and decided to come here.

And here I am)
Old 01/13/2021, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 76
hey bro!!
Old 01/14/2021, 01:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,002
Welcome on this platform! Hope you have a nice stay.

Regards,
Icetea'
Old 01/14/2021, 05:37   #4

Add me discord ryanburninator #3701
Old 01/15/2021, 03:00   #5

Hello :3 Welcome!

« Hey! | Neu hier »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Multiple WoW Account's , Good for Everyone or High Account's / Everyone is Welcome
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Contact: Skype: e-World-of-Warcraft eMail: [email protected] We Sell Top legit WoW Account's , High End Characters with INVINCIBLE's / MIMIRON's / SPECTRAL Tiger , ASHES Of Al'ar / BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK
METIN2 DE NICE NICE NICE
04/24/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Moin, ich verkaufe hier mein IMBAAA EQ auf dem deutschen server 21 (SOBO)..WAs ich habe 70ger mentalo mit ds G UND Nice anderen skills lvl 65ger Masu schutz M9 gdf m5 stein m2 usw Der Masu hast 61ger+9 imba gzk+9 imba richtig nice eq ..HAbe noch 38ger Farmer KR M Aura M 35 Dss REK 38 dss vms 37 dss vms....IMBA Töpp+9 Und eine 53ger buff schamie mit fast full INT UND M5 SKills....Wenn ihr mehr übers eq wissen wollt meldet euch bei mir (Ich nehme gebote fürs Gesamtpacket aba auch für einzelne eq...
WTS nice nice nice 55 Ranger on balder !!!
04/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
hey... i want to sell my LvL 55 Ranger on Balder. its a nice PvP char with complette PvP Gear and Fenris Gear !!! He have a 50 PvP bow with a Fenris bow on it. Socked with one of the beste Godstones. The char have many many Million Kinah and can make All drinks/Foot what he want.
Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?
05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots :rolleyes: .? For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game. Join me when I say a big. What the Fuck!? I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I...