Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning after long absence.

Discussion on Returning after long absence. within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Returning after long absence.

So I had been away so long I actually couldn't remember the name of the site. Then not long ago I saw it and I was like "THAT'S IT!" and hopped back on here.

A lot of the stuff I used to be involved in isn't even around anymore and looks to be dead and I'm really not up to par on what's new on here.

So I remember there was this really awesome private server here for "The Simpson's Tapped Out" and I was wondering if anyone knows of anything like that around here for newer games like "Merge Dragons"?

Also trying to find stuff on Roblox on here so I guess I'm going to go back to looking around.

Anyway just thought I'd say "Hello"... been a while but glad to find this place again.

Other than the games people are playing, what's new?
Old 07/27/2020, 00:35   #2

Received Thanks: 2,043
First of all welcome on our page. I wish you a beautiful and enjoyable time on elitepvpers and hope you will also stay with us in future. I think that you won't regret your decision!

In order to answer all your questions quickly use the search function in the upper right corner. This feature is extremely quickly and straightforwardly!

Kind Regards,
Icetea'
Old 07/27/2020, 02:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea' View Post
[B]
In order to answer all your questions quickly use the search function in the upper right corner. This feature is extremely quickly and straightforwardly!
Interesting. I've used it quite often but I find it's pretty much like searching the same thing on google and have not found it very helpful for navigating the site at all.

I suppose I can give it another shot and see.
Old 07/27/2020, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 125
The Black Market: 243/0/0
Welcome back
Old 08/02/2020, 00:26   #5

Welcome back