Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi everyone!

Discussion on Hi everyone! within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here . I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
I also used to play WoW but I've quited since Cataclysm and I'm planning to return to the game (legion looks sweet anyway). I'm also a long-time Dota player; however, recently I'm changing to LoL and so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
Old 06/29/2017, 16:59   #2
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
Hello and welcome made
Old 06/29/2017, 17:01   #3
don't fall for imposter!

elite*gold: 20050
The Black Market: 1481/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,056
Mate btw
Be welcome.
Old 06/30/2017, 16:29   #4

elite*gold: 586
Welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun on Epvp !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Multiple WoW Account's , Good for Everyone or High Account's / Everyone is Welcome
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Contact: Skype: e-World-of-Warcraft eMail: [email protected] We Sell Top legit WoW Account's , High End Characters with INVINCIBLE's / MIMIRON's / SPECTRAL Tiger , ASHES Of Al'ar / BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK
TO HELP EVERYONE!
05/13/2012 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Well I know these questions are asked alot so if one person has the answer to one of them ill edit this...please contribute your knowledge. It has been fact that there is an exploit/tip to get a guild/ become guild leader before lvl 40, how do i do this? How can a stall be set up while your doing one action? or two movements (one action, spinning to a direction)?
Farming FAST gold 4 Everyone!
07/25/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Information about grinding places and expected gold per hour == Azshara Legashi rogues/firecallers; Runecloth, Felcloth, cash. Gold/hour 100+ if you have mooncloth production 50 is you donīt have mooncloth production
Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?
05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots :rolleyes: .? For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game. Join me when I say a big. What the Fuck!? I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I...