After quite a few years I've finally returned. Some of you might remember me, but regardless a lot of things have changed, and I went through a very rough cpl of years and lost 15 family members, and countless friends since my last visit.. I was extremely depressed and attempted to end my life many times.. I succeeded but was brought back in the hospital.. I spent 2 years in therapy and countless classes to finally be okay with life.. loosing every one of the family members I've had in my life, including my parents and siblings in a tragic accident.. I can't say I'm happy but I decided to jump back on computers and do what I love hoping to find happiness and motivation for life again.. sorry for the sappy bs but at least you all know where I'm coming from. Hope to see a lot more of u all.
[Selling] CheapleagueRP is Finally back ! Skins // RP Packages 01/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies Updates:
01/01/2016 -- Services resumed!! We're ready to receive orders ^^
23/12/2015 -- We're coming back 30 days from now !! All strong EUNE/EUW/NA -- Skrill will be added as a payment method. Also Credit card payments directly through Payoneer !! (Happy new year :awesome:)
16/09/2015 -- Looking for Re-Sellers, special prices.
13/09/2015 -- *** -2 TBM from the same guy, he tried to scam me and I reported him and actually he got banned, working on getting the 2 -ve off atm. Report thread...
EA staff finally back at office! 01/19/2014 - Need for Speed World - 25 Replies "We are finally back at the office, lets get things rolling!"
Regards,
Fixnow & Vitalbullet
This was the most ridiculous announcement of EA in all history in my humble opinion.:D 14/1/14
Name change will come back finally :) 10/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies name change will come back soon finally :) current news is not updated so that is why i made a thread!