Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*sigh*

Discussion on *sigh* within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*sigh*

heyllo

« howdy | Hello »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*sigh*scammers
05/03/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
zz....i'm getting tired of you gay fag scammers on epvp, seriously you guys need to know when to fucking stop. words of advise my non scammers and people who havent traded or anything. keep in mind some of these steps when buying/trading/selling accounts. 1. Alwaws get the registered email for the account u arebuying or trading for.and to verify it is the reg email ask them to send an email to acclaim asking for a password reset and to leave it on the email. 2.Do ingame veryfication...
Sigh...
02/29/2008 - Planetside - 13 Replies
I fully expect that you guys will slander this message, that you will call me a whiner and that you will come up with all of you reasons why what you are doing is legitimate, or that this is the internet and morals have no rule here, etc. But none the less I feel compelled to at least try to reach out to you guys, hope that maybe some of you will wake up to the havoc you are wreaking on an already unstable game. You can claim that you are "forcing the Dev's to address hacking," and you...
*sigh* UCE
01/29/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
so i stopped playing for a while and when i come back revo 8.3 is detected! anyone know a working uce
sigh
04/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
someone taught a br how to use QOProxy which was unfortunately released for few hours, enough to get on the hands of stupid people who are now giving it around, these br are using it always now, its annoying, easy to detect them since its always sitting and they warp, the way i see it theres not much more so a lot of lil noobs have this aimbot, this is extremely gay =/ i hope it wasnt ever released, i hope(yeah right) gms fix it someday, its turned gw and pk torny a pointless event.