Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YES YES , Ja HELLO to every single one

Discussion on YES YES , Ja HELLO to every single one within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YES YES , Ja HELLO to every single one

Hi, name' s Jason,

Im a engineering grad , who like horseback riding, art, looking at the internet , technology, talking with his loved ones and talking across to japan! wow, I want to build a home for myself, and also I want to be aware to look for a joB! lol

well Im trying to do that I read often, I smile and send letter to buds, and out of collage, Im excited!

We fought and came out ****** and standing.

almnessday!!
blessings
Old 07/05/2009, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
welcome what games do u play?
and dont u think thats a little bit too much info?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Single p-server ?
07/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hay , i have a question... i want to open a single privat server , i know its stupid but i want to make it ^^ is there something out to do things like that ? Sorry for my bad english Bozz
single met spammer v1.0
03/01/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 41 Replies
well this is my first macro i did it because i need blessed items with sock so i can spawn mets quikly and whatch tv while trying to get a sock this is a trial vercion only tested with 5 mets i GUESS you can use 30. i have tested the auto met spammer from prog4grammer but you have to buy 10 normal items i'll try to imporve the prog4grammer macro but i need to pm him xD this macro also repair the item after using met so its more practical for single items also added other position to...
Der Single-Thread^^
01/03/2008 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
Wer scuht einen Freund/Freundin, bitte Posten ;) Suche:Freund Ich Bin: Ninja Skill: Fernkampf Lvl: 41 Reich: Jinno fleißig posten ;)
[Rap] Acuf EP 07 Single
12/19/2006 - General Art - 18 Replies
http://www.gwebspace.de/4thugno/AcufFront.jpg http://www.gwebspace.de/4thugno/AcufBack.jpg SNIPPET GANZE EP Viiiieeel Feedback da lassen ;) ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------