You last visited: Today at 05:45
Advertisement
Hi, Everyone!
Discussion on Hi, Everyone! within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.
05/22/2013, 00:02
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 0
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, Everyone!
I am John Thomas from Philippines. I got here because I read your posts very interesting. I've search your site through Google.com. And I found it there. So glad to be here! Thanks
05/22/2013, 00:37
#2
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,586
Received Thanks: 5,582
Yeah! Welcome in elitepvpers.
05/22/2013, 00:37
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,916
Received Thanks: 1,379
Welcome.
05/22/2013, 00:39
#4
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,626
Received Thanks: 1,175
Welcome to epvp, and have fun
05/22/2013, 07:21
#5
elite*gold: 135
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 265
Welcome
05/22/2013, 17:14
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 15
Welcome dude!
05/22/2013, 21:22
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,966
Received Thanks: 380
Hi i hope you have fun on EPVP
05/22/2013, 21:49
#8
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,316
Received Thanks: 3,832
Welcome to elitepvpers, enjoy your stay
05/22/2013, 22:18
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 3
Hi
05/23/2013, 00:07
#10
elite*gold: 246
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33,502
Received Thanks: 6,105
Welcome.
05/23/2013, 17:57
#11
elite*gold: 169
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,567
Received Thanks: 509
Welcomeee
05/23/2013, 20:43
#12
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,249
Received Thanks: 1,708
Hello and Welcome to elitepvpers.
05/23/2013, 21:22
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
hoi
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45 .