Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello guys... newbie here

Discussion on hello guys... newbie here within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello guys... newbie here

^_^v nice to be here elow...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
Guys!!! A Newbie question Here!!!
01/25/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I'm Playing RF Equilibrium recently.. I hate it when the Loots Expire because of their count..(too many) i've searched the web to look for some answers.. here's the question though: Does this cheat "autoloots" work??
am newbie
12/30/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi all i am newbie here and i would like to have some knoledge to create a privater server like mu privater
hello, newbie here^_^
07/14/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi
the newbie says hi
03/04/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
just joined and am basically looking for something specific. ran a search and there are tons of threads and lots of info out there and having trouble deciding which post to try. so for 2moons would someone be able to point me to a tutorial or posting with how to get non attacking mobs for crespo A & B and how to use it (looks like i need perhaps monster edit along with winhex?) this would be for a US account. appreciate 4 the help