Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2moons accs for pw accounts

Discussion on 2moons accs for pw accounts within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2moons accs for pw accounts

I have 3 account's 55 mage loaded aoe build. ak 67 s/s build. still has points and skill points to use. and 9 mil and all 70 gear and gem's to build..silver saved copper and many extras. 59 summoner loaded twin build and it's mean.. i want a high lev perfect world account. 1 for each or a real good one for all. all 3 70+ well i will talk to anyone who might have a idea or account to trade.. openminded..Archer is what i want the most!

« hello world | Hello »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT really good 2moons accounts for PWI accounts or conquer accounts
04/21/2021 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
I have lots of 100+ chars on 2moons and im the original owner. Looking for 120+ conquer accounts and 60 ish pwi accounts
TRADING Cabal/Runescape/2moons accs for high lvl 2moons acc
11/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
I got a 123,91, and 103 RS account, 140 CABAL online acc, and a 2moons acc with a 96 AK and an 87 summy. Also got a decent aoc acc if anyone plays that anymore... Post your offer here! and PM for more details
WTT a LOT of 2moons accounts for Conquer online accs
10/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
im willing to trade the following accounts for conquer online accounts with full info. Preferably archer on justice. Im trading the following lvl 82 bagi 103 knight 74 bagi 95 hunter an 83 bagi All of them are on trieste Please leave offers/ msn here