Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General › Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 22:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Hello Epvp :3

Discussion on Hello Epvp :3 within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
MetalVale's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 11
Smile Hello Epvp :3

Hi everyone, I'm new. My name is Valentina, I come from Italy.
I hope to see well with you, see you =)
I love Metal music, I'm pretty sociable, sympathetic, cheerful.
Game to S4League and Warrock.I am also outgoing =)
Good evening
MetalVale is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Welcome =)
I hope you'll be good in this forum.
piergi99 is offline  
Old   #3
 
OoOShadowStylaOoO's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Welcome
OoOShadowStylaOoO is offline  
Old   #4
 
Fluffylein's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,090
Received Thanks: 303
welcome
Fluffylein is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.