Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

formatting a script file

Discussion on formatting a script file within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
formatting a script file

hi i just got the agbot and i have most of it figured out.But when i start makeing my loop file and go to stores and go to target area while useing F8 and hiting stop at stoers and all.and i have read the guide over and over in case i missed something,when im all done and have set it to loop, and return to town to test it,i get an error messege that says (u must format a script file)then im lost.There is nothing about formatting the script file in the guide i have from agbot.will someone please tell me step by step the best way to get my script files to work.
Old 07/01/2008, 03:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi and welcome to pvp!!!

you will get your answers much faster if you go to the game forum questions section! ^^

« Hello | hello »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem runing DB-Bot after formatting pc
09/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I reinstalled windows cuz of a problem with my hard disk and when i tried to run DB-Bot i had this error: "la aplicacion no se ha podido inicializar correctamente 0xc0000135" it will be something like this in english: application has not been initialize properly 0xc0000135, i installed .NetFramework 4.0 and now i'm having this error: "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application" I installed microsoft C++ resdistributable package 2005 and 2008 but still having this error...
How to make a script.kom file
10/06/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
can someone help me. i want to know how to make script.kom file. tnx for the help!!! :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Script Vessel(.CT file to make it run.)NOT CRACKED
08/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 46 Replies
<span style='color:red'>For all the noobs out there who can't figure out how to crack SV...</span> Since I can't post the hex-cracked verson of it here I figured I'd post the .CT file that you can use to auto crack it. THIS IS INTENDED FOR STUDY PURPOSES ONLY (<-- To cover my ass.)
Exp bar or text coulor and formatting
12/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
:? Hi, pvpers i have been playing co for about 4 years and one thing that realy buggs me is the exp bar, the text is way to hard to see in green areas (eg Tg, the exp percentage sits on a scarecrow and you can barely read it) cose its fluro green, is there a way to change this text colour to like a black or pink or maybe a light or dark brown by any chance, cose its just started to get on my nerves, i like all the skining work ppl have done, and know aboslutely nothing bout programing some may...
how to save script file
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I forgot how to make a configuration setings file any 1 can help me pls been awhile :ops: I'm trying to write a script.....NVM. I found out .ini