Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Now offering DO accounts for e*gold

Discussion on Now offering DO accounts for e*gold within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Now offering DO accounts for e*gold

Hi everyone, I just arrived but I already have 2 Dark Orbit accounts set up for you. Take a look in my treasure area and let me know what you think. I really value your opinions.
Closed Thread

Tags
dark orbit account, dark orbit voll elite acc

« Hey there | Moooin »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering KTS Accounts for 10€ (Paypal)
07/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm offering creating KTS accounts for you for 10 euro each. You can choose ID and PW, I'll need around 10 - 15 minutes for each account. I will not go first, I will create the account and after you paid, I'll give you the account information. I will only accept Paypal. My MSN: [email protected]
Offering MM service (even verified accounts)
04/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
So, as i see noone cares about this, i decided start midleman service with verified accounts, and i hope that at least 1 or 2 more trusted people join me diong this, cause is pathetic that there are no mms dealing with verified accoutns. My msn [email protected]. As i said i hope that some people join me doing this, even actual midlemans, cause its really unbelievable what is happening.
offering to make free rappelz kts accounts
08/03/2010 - Rappelz - 110 Replies
after weeks of trial and error, ive finally figured out how to get registered for a kts account. if anyone needs an account, tell me and ill make one for ya. while im not asking for payment, if the thought of getting all that xp and ecards from npcs allures you to leave your us char, then small donations are welcome XD. bear in mind ill only make one account per person and i dont like to be bugged about when itll be complete - ill do it when i have time, no sooner, no later. lol and if youre...
Buying SIZ Dil/+7's, Offering Accounts.
12/01/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies
Hello,Im new here on ePvPers, And im looking to start this off. Buying Siz Dil, And or +7 115/130 Bagi Gauntlets Or +7 Mage 115 wand. offering 2 Accounts, 141 Segnale -SOLD and 141 Bagi. Pm me or leave your msn here. EDIT:Also Offering 108 Aloken/122 Mage for 115+ 7 Mage or Bagi Items! OR DIL!
B>Conquer Accounts Offering Wow Or Runescape
08/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Anyone Who Has Checked This Topic Out Thanks Alot.....I Am A Fan of Conquer Online And I Wish To Buy Some Preety Decent Accounts Because I Am To Lazy To Lvl It Of Course Hehe I Offer A Wow Account That Has The Burning Crusades Expansion to it It Is A Lvl 42 Pally On The Server Ursin...... Also I Have A Lvl 71 Runescape Account With a Preety good Amound Of Skill Points In Everything I Can Post The Information If someone Is intrested If You like msg me ^^