Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sending

Discussion on sending within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sending

Hello!
Old 02/17/2008, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello everyone!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sending to client
04/20/2009 - RO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
So i'v been trying to figure this out on my own, but i can't find any information about this. What i want to do is hook RPE into a process but instead of sending a packet to the server this process is connected to i want to send a packet to the client. So i can trick the client into activating a certain something which is actually doesn't have. And seeing how there is ZERO (function reference) documentation on howto write custom filters i just posted this :P All i need to do is send...
Sending Packets !!!
09/07/2008 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
now i know how to sniff / analyse packets ... but what then ? :) how can i send packets ?? to pimp or mix weapon for example i just need the way to send , and then i can depend on myself :D
sending packet at WPe
07/18/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
after sending some packet at WPE my connection to 2moons always got disconnect the moment I send the packet can someone help me regargding this
Sending a key to Sro_client
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello i'm gona make another weapon switcher/buffer does anyone know how to send a key (F1-4; 0-9) to minimized or hidden sro_client? i just need the apicallsa nd params...i just cant get it i think it has to be postmessage/sendmessage but the client doesnt react thx in advance
packet sending
03/31/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
now i know how to bypass rf online and now i can run WPE PRO w/o getting detected by fireguard.any1 can help me w/ this packet sniffing?coz i get confused on what packet to capture and send to the server.thanks