Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General › Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 13:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Heeeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooo \Õ/

Discussion on Heeeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooo \Õ/ within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
l2lipe's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 57
Heeeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooo \Õ/

Well I'm new here I do not know anyone Ç_Ç
Maybe because I'm Brazilian \õ/
And now I will start creating and Hacks For GCPH NAGC :}
Guess that's all .-.
Goodbye ;*
l2lipe is offline  
Reply

« Hello world :D | hi »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.