Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] CE and suspender tool

Discussion on [Question] CE and suspender tool within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] CE and suspender tool

Hi, I just got a question. A see lots of topic speaking about CE (No prob' with that, I can use it well) but I absolutely don't know how to use suspender tool... I searched, but I still don't understand how to use it. Can someone explain me on how to use suspender tool and the point of it?
Sorry for my bad english...
Old 09/16/2010, 12:46   #2

i really want to know what is that CE can anyone say to me what is this or how to use?
Old 09/16/2010, 17:40   #3

i s cheat engine i think...^^
Old 09/16/2010, 17:55   #4

For 32-bit O/Ses, HGWC cloaks s4client.exe after a certain point (right around the point where xtrap starts up).

You can start it up before then, though:
*Start whichever suspender you use
*Start up s4 League
*When HGWC reaches stage 10/100% in its checks, its box will disappear. You have a short period of time then when you can suspend both HGWC and s4client. One of the suspenders can auto-suspend at this stage in case you're not quick enough or your computer is too fast
*This will only work for certain hacks, since only a small amount of the game is actually loaded. Things that modify multiple game resources, like license hacks to try out unreleased weapons, will only work in the lobby, after the game is loaded, and none of the available suspenders work for the lobby

For 64-bit O/Ses such as Windows XP x64, Vista and Windows 7, because of the different architecture, some current suspenders still work (HGWC doesn't cloak the client yet). In that case:
*Start the suspender you use
*start up s4 League
*Wait until the main window comes up and the game is ~75% loaded, then suspend HGWC and s4client
*Do your editing in CE
*Resume HGWC and s4client
*Hope that you're not disconnected

You can also do your editing in the lobby, but as I understand this carries a higher risk of getting disconnected right away.
Thanks
1 User