ich rede natürlich von decrypten und extrahieren,
außerdem weiß ich, dass der source outdated ist
deweiteren habe ich nur die lzo funktionen aus seiner klasse genommen.
ich weiß wovon du redest und ich habe dich doch nach dem sinn gefragt.
nimm doch pinkis (es sei denn, es geht nicht)
btw wenn du weißt, dass er outdated ist, wie willst du dann die resourcen damit entschlüsseln?
lzo ist nicht alles, es gibt noch nen eigenen algorithmus
Need help compiling wallhack 03/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies Ok now i know gameguard detects a wallhack but how will i know what it detects in the hack it self so i can update or compile a patch wallhack so i can post for anyone whining for one.....
Thanks in advance:confused::confused::confused:
Wallhack Compiling 04/12/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies hey guys i just started to learn C++ and its been 1 month ,still learning however i checked the fatboy thread in GZP about wallhack source,i downloaded directx sdk thingy and all the include file and librarys but i have an error while compiling it here is a picture of it...
here is some of pictures for people
my first error
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/177/58579749ia3. th.png
thats second
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7653/15103128m d8.th.png
thats thrid...
Compiling problem 02/09/2008 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies I followed tingle's guide and I did everything the same as he did to step 6.0.0
When I looked at the picture I saw he has .dll files and I have not.
He's
Mine
Anybody knows what I am doing wrong or do I miss something?:confused:
Thx in advance
Compiling CE 10/27/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies .
Autoit compiling 02/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Can someone explain how come when i compile my .au3's and scan then bitdefender, and una, detect it as malware... Does it have anything to do with upx? When i compile my .ahk's i dont get that.