Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PHP Source]S4 League Register Site(PBKDF2 Hashing)

Discussion on [PHP Source]S4 League Register Site(PBKDF2 Hashing) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#closed

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2020, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not sure why you didn't use use my php library, since it would've probably saved you a bit time you could've used to add more features, but I guess it does what it's supposed to do, so *shrug*

For anyone interested in programming your own website with netsphere account integration you can take a look at my php library here:

Edit: I just realised they changed the database slightly in later versions of the emu, to accomodate for the authentification via auth tokens. Since the fields I insert/change didn't change though it should still work, assuming the database system uses sane default values for the missing values?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4 League register site [PHP]
10/13/2013 - S4 League - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/LUCXPXd.png you can download the source at here : current version : goo.gl/9xISwL all version : goo.gl/PQrv2h VT : http://goo.gl/b8gnN8 DEMO : here!
Looking for help with hashing (C#)
01/04/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, everyone. I've been following this forum for some time. I never post because I can generally find what I'm looking for by searching the forum or by otherwise using web resources. I am however at a loss and thought I'd try my luck here on Epvp. I'm writing a few tools in C# and I need a function to hash the names of rdb files. Since I have no clue where to start Thought I'd ask around. I was using a tool that was given to me up until now but, as an example; When I try to hash...
PW encryption / hashing
05/09/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Is anyone here working on password encryption for the users_master table? I just want to make sure I'm not duplicating effort. I seem to only able to find bits an pieces about it with the search function.
[How To] Password Hashing
07/03/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 13 Replies
I wrote this during breakfast on my way to work so there isn't a ton of documentation along with it. A quick answer to why storing passwords (in plain text) in a database is bad: Why are plain text passwords bad, and how do I convince my boss that his treasured websites are in jeopardy? - Stack Overflow Here is what my .. looked like after I implemented password hashing: http://a.imageshack.us/img261/2329/shaiyapsusersm aster.gif As you can see I changed the data types on a few...