Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new problem with new patch 15 today

Discussion on new problem with new patch 15 today within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 02/26/2010, 15:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
ty alot but i cant find my graphic driver or maybe he there but i cant find him

my vga card

7300 LE 512 can anyone give me the latest version ???? plss
Old 02/26/2010, 16:00   #32

step1: you go to this link
step2: go to Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products. and test your pc.
step3 :you search from the results the best and latest version for your pc and download it. and more i don`t know.when you have the latest version (see step 2) of your grafik driver then you not need a new
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2010, 17:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdark6 View Post
step1: you go to this link
step2: go to Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products. and test your pc.
step3 :you search from the results the best and latest version for your pc and download it. and more i don`t know.when you have the latest version (see step 2) of your grafik driver then you not need a new
ty alot now the game working
Old 03/10/2010, 09:54   #34

Cool i have the same problem

man
Dont be worry Give me ur yahoo if u have a one and i will manage ur problem i were have the same Problem [my yahoo email :
or u can go to this link [ ] and Browse ur garpgic card and download it and install it and it u will be playing S4 well
((((( Nrver Thanks ME )))))