Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

esper chip

Discussion on esper chip within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question esper chip

Hello Guys , I am looking for any topic or anyone explaining me what each eSper chip color attributes are ? and what does the "f-skill" for each do ?

Thanks

Old 12/03/2019, 10:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
The green eSper allow you to make a " slide " that get you forward and consume a little bit of your sp.
The yellow one allow you to get pen sometimes when you kill a player.
The red one allow you to use a laser that will do -250hp of damage.
The orange one allow you to make a Area of effect attack that will throw them in the air, and slow down the ennemy, drain their sp and do 20hp of damage.
The blue eSper allow you to create a Shield arround your character and when you get hit it wil consume your sp and not your hp during the time your got the shield on.

« S4 League client season 3 | - »

Similar Threads
[Release]Just all Enchant ID's; eSper Chip IDs
06/08/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 113 Replies
#Removed (:
Enchant ID's, eSper Chip IDs‬
06/07/2012 - S4 League - 0 Replies
hey guys where can I add Enchant ID's, eSper Chip IDs‬ please someone tell me and thanks a lot :D see you
Enchant ID's and eSper Chip ID's
06/07/2012 - S4 League - 3 Replies
hello guys I have question where should I add Enchant ID's and eSper Chip ID's If someone know how , please tell me and thanks a lot :D
S4 acc Muss raus ^-^ esper chip
07/10/2011 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Schönen Guten Tag, Oder abend, Da ich nicht mehr S4 zocken möchte, muss der acc natürlich auch verschwinden, und möchte ihn daher verkaufen. Er hat paar Perm Items : Iron Band (Oberteil) Dann noch Santar Claus, Dann noch sehr viel fumbi zeugs, geld leider nicht mehr viel, aber man kann aus den noch was machen Und jede menge Perm Esper Chips, es tut mir leid und hab k.a wieso es da oben steht :D Also ich würde für denn 10$ psc haben wollen. Nur psc bitte.