Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse macros

Discussion on Mouse macros within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse macros

I'm using a redragon mouse and I need the exact delays for the skills such as IWJ
Flash step
Reload Cancel
Speed counter
airhugging

Old 09/04/2019, 17:25   #2

You have every steps on it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2019, 10:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groaxhd View Post

Thanks dude that really helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groaxhd View Post

If u got flash step macro or st2's flash steps I would be thankful because the one on this thread does not work good
Old 09/07/2019, 13:25   #4

Sorry can't help you with that, flash step macro aren't that really common.
I can only advise you to train without it or maybe ask a " professional " that can make this kinda of specific macro.

« S4 Legion | S4Remnants [ENG S4L PServer | Custom Items | Season 9 | BALANCED | Daily Events] »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Steelseries Heat Orange Mouse und Mouse Pad
01/01/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, Leute ich verkaufe Steelseries Mouse ( Sensei ) und Mouse Pad mit dem Desgin Heat Orange http://i.epvpimg.com/3FMob.jpg Alles OVP, nicht geöffnet . Also noch nicht mal angefasst. Es wird alles über DHL gehen und Überweisung wenn Interesse besteht einfach PN .
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse)
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it. Just follow my easy tutorials. :) 1.) Download First the Link below. LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar 2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create. 3.) Go to Control Panel 4.) Go to Mouse
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
How do you do keyboard and mouse macros on protected games?
01/24/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I need a macro & mouse movement recorder / player that cannot be detected by nProtect GameMon Rev 950? Every program I try fails to work. Is there anything that may get around it? Maybe even a linux macro and making it use a simulated windows OS? Or maybe a programmable mouse and keyboard that can be told to actually move the mouse? Every program, macro express, jitbit, workspace macro, all fail to work due to nProtect.