Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Texture Request

Discussion on S4 League Texture Request within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb S4 League Texture Request

Hi, can somebody please upload a copy of the s4league skybox texture?
(All of them if posible)

An skybox texture is a texture that fill(as the name says) the sky and give the game a good visual look.

I'm actually working with some 3D stuff and I would like to have a copy of it but I have not installed the game(new PC)

Thanks for your help
Old 01/05/2018, 02:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onelio1 View Post
(All of them if posible)

An skybox texture is a texture that fill(as the name says) the sky and give the game a good visual look.

I'm actually working with some 3D stuff and I would like to have a copy of it but I have not installed the game(new PC)

Thanks for your help
You mean the in game back grounds?

Quote:
(All of them if posible)

Thanks for your help
I dont know if this is what you mean but heres what i got for you, i find it very interesting what you are doing and hope it works, its high time we get some Cosmetic Modifications On this game! Good Luck!

VIRUS TOTAL

Also Wehn you post it, Post it in Im sure its allowed to be in there since it'll be a modification of the game, and also it will get more attention

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2018, 11:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by island12345 View Post
You mean the in game back grounds?

I dont know if this is what you mean but heres what i got for you, i find it very interesting what you are doing and hope it works, its high time we get some Cosmetic Modifications On this game! Good Luck!

VIRUS TOTAL

Also Wehn you post it, Post it in Im sure its allowed to be in there since it'll be a modification of the game, and also it will get more attention

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks! Those where the ones I was searching for!

I wasn't expecting someone to reply here haha! Thanks for the advice, I'll do the next time I could need something like that

I'm not really trying to made game mods, since I have no experience with the s4 resource...
I'm just trying to build my own game engine with OpenGL and I thought that an skybox could be something cool to see in the scene So I requested S4 ones since I'm using some S4 models on it

Thank you again for posting it!
(I don't know if I should request for this thread to be closed or not... but If it's the case, just wanted to let whoever read this that can close it)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2018, 15:31   #4

Quote:
Thanks! Those where the ones I was searching for!

I wasn't expecting someone to reply here haha! Thanks for the advice, I'll do the next time I could need something like that

I'm not really trying to made game mods, since I have no experience with the s4 resource...
I'm just trying to build my own game engine with OpenGL and I thought that an skybox could be something cool to see in the scene So I requested S4 ones since I'm using some S4 models on it

Thank you again for posting it!
(I don't know if I should request for this thread to be closed or not... but If it's the case, just wanted to let whoever read this that can close it)

ooh okay, well still, good luck on your game!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
game, league, s4, skybox, texture