lolz .x4 files are old... .x7 is the new ones and he is talking about resource editor. the new one. it works and we can get anything but we still dont have the x7 decryption method. btw their use of lua for scrit is fail its so easy to mod them just takes a min to do it all and put it back in but this new patch fixed HGWC -.-' ive taken a backup for the files just hope that this time i can make this work darn failpaya just as i modded the damage of wepons they had to release the HGWC fix patch :/
About this Fail Board and another Fail User 02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something...
...
I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from...
He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
rSRO = fail or not fail? 01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies Admins are lazy and stupid. Cant login 24/7 servers are full of goldbots... and no item mall so you cant buy prem+
my vote is failzor
[Fail] TQ Fail Thread 01/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies Alright, since TQ has had a lot of fails, ranging from small to epic, I think it would be a great idea to combine all their fails in one thread.
Post a screenshot or story of a TQ fail.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-m ain-discussions-questions/18770d1232613899-fail-tq -fail-thread-tqfail.jpg