Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the packet

Discussion on About the packet within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/20/2017, 18:19   #16

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0N1K4G3 View Post
Do u think erdogan is my ***? ahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah ahahahhaha.
How old are you? if over 18, i can't teach you over your age. You need to learn by yourself. So, do you think erdogan in my signature? its not erdogan Stupid ignorant.
No i know how the goat ****** Hitler damnit ergdogan looks like. But the turkey flag and language is proof enough that you love him, if not you're a terrorist and joined the is. And i'm under 18, but still smarter than you
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/20/2017, 18:49   #17

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokkο View Post
No i know how the goat ****** Hitler damnit ergdogan looks like. But the turkey flag and language is proof enough that you love him, if not you're a terrorist and joined the is. And i'm under 18, but still smarter than you
Lol tru turk = terror and erdogan devotion , don't mind petty whiny kiddos, he's not in the condition to talk about age he's just yet another turkish leecher
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2017, 19:44   #18

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokkο View Post
No i know how the goat fucker Hitler damnit ergdogan looks like. But the turkey flag and language is proof enough that you love him, if not you're a terrorist and joined the is. And i'm under 18, but still smarter than you
I do not know all the Turks like Erdogan, but I do not like Erdogan and Hitler.
The fools like you and you see every Turk the same. Real Turks don't like terror, terrorism, Erdogan and Hitler.
You can't be smarter than the people who experienced with something

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Lol tru turk = terror and erdogan devotion , don't mind petty whiny kiddos, he's not in the condition to talk about age he's just yet another turkish leecher
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
like you too. You can't be smarter than the people who experienced with something. We don't like terrorism and erdogan. & Turks are not leecher.
Old 05/20/2017, 19:55   #19

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0N1K4G3 View Post
I do not know all the Turks like Erdogan, but I do not like Erdogan and Hitler.
The fools like you and you see every Turk the same. Real Turks don't like terror, terrorism, Erdogan and Hitler.
You can't be smarter than the people who experienced with something

like you too. You can't be smarter than the people who experienced with something. We don't like terrorism and erdogan. & Turks are not leecher.
Excuse me but isn't it the folks that have chosen erdogan to be the president? He's been getting the most votes since 2000 and turkey is a Democratic country and presidents are chosen by election. It's the turkish folks that let referendum happen and let erdogan take the country over. Erdogan is loved and praised by the folks it's just absurd to deny the fact. & turks are leechers (how about yourself?)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2017, 20:02   #20

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Excuse me but isn't it the folks that have chosen erdogan to be the president? He's been getting the most votes since 2000 and turkey is a Democratic country and presidents are chosen by election. It's the turkish folks that let referendum happen and let erdogan take the country over. Erdogan is loved and praised by the folks it's just absurd to deny the fact. & turks are leechers (how about yourself?)
I don't know why you so stupid, some Turks hate Erdogan, like me. Why you don't wanna understand, Why you say '' Turks leecher ''
Old 05/20/2017, 20:42   #21

elite*gold: 37
Received Thanks: 9,837
@Syc. are u gay ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2017, 21:52   #22

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMaDa.. View Post
@Syc. are u gay ?
What is wrong with you ?
Old 05/21/2017, 01:26   #23

elite*gold: 37
Received Thanks: 9,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syc. View Post
What is wrong with you ?
I see that every post of themokko / zyntex / faze you thank them so i thought they **** you xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/21/2017, 11:03   #24

Received Thanks: 1,881
People will keep on hating Arabs, and especially Muslims, well I won't lie, Arabian countries do nothing except eating and having ***, they are wasting space in this planet, I am an Arabian and I hate my country actually I hate every single Arabian country, however the "Islam" is always related to terrorism which really sucks, cause not every Muslim is a terrorist, I am pretty sure there are more than 1 billion Muslim in this world, however the terrorists are countable

Also no one knows what are their real religion and even if they are Muslims, I am pretty sure that foreign countries supply them, cause they also attack us, in Egypt we had several explosions and in Cina, there were murders.

To clear things out, most Arabian people are pigs, a waste on this planet doing nothing useful, Germany after Hilter went crazy and tried to fk the world, Germany got destroyed, however look at Germany now, they are top most, one of the top countries in engineering and in technology, same goes for Korea, nevertheless if you look on Egypt, one of the oldest countries in the world and has a great civilization, it is a peace of ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2017, 11:19   #25

Received Thanks: 2,520
You guys ****** the thread aren't you? Hamada not sure but what you looking for is packet manager, i think.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 18:07   #26

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
you guys need to grow up.

/closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread