Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a huge error

Discussion on i have a huge error within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a huge error

when i open s4 league > i wait about 1 min and the pc freezed without any reason and need to re-start.

Note: i tried to disable anti virus and i still have that error.

Note: when i start another game i play normal without freeze and without any trouble.
Old 01/15/2017, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
scan your pc of malware
update drivers
reinstall s4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HUGE-Steam-Account[100+ Games]-HUGE
05/05/2012 - Trading - 38 Replies
Vorwort Ich verkaufe hier heute meinen riesen Steam-Account. Dieser Account besitzt um genau zu sein 114 Spiele.Es werden aber 146 angezeigt weil ich eben noch jede Menge DLC's etc habe. Der Grund des Verkaufs ist, dass ich wegen meinem Job als Koch eben nicht mehr viel Zeit zum zocken habe. Bilder vom Account http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/120407/temp /q5ifoqos.jpg
[help]Huge and annoying error -.-
10/25/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
ok so i dun really know wat happened...i was playing around the files to try and fix stupid log in freeze...and make it reconnect to MySQL if it lose connection....but the only thing i got out of all of that is a huge headache -.-" so my prob. is when i start the server it shows me the following error "System.NullReferenceException : Object refernce not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.General..ctor<> in D:\bla bla bla bla bla....General.cs:line 106" now i tried to use...
a huge conquer error?
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
yesturday morning i opend conquer and saw on every conquer i opened all my chars had no hp, exp bar was down to 0%, no ones name was showing, and i had attribute points when im not even rb... anyone else saw this?? =/