FIXARE DOPPIO SPAWN DI MOB REGEN.TXT / FIX THE "2 TIMES SPAWN BY REGEN.txt" 07/23/2014 - Metin2 - 0 Replies In the gamefile there is this line:
if (map_index >= 200) {
int mobspawn=0;
int mapspawn=2;
while (mobspawn < mapspawn){
MobSpawn(x, y, z, map_index, count, mob_vnum); //THE FUNCTION THAT SPAWN MOBS
mobspawn=mobspawn+1;
}
}else{
[Request] Official SD3 regen 08/29/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hi, I was wondering, if the official (GF/Ymir) regen has already been leaked? I need it for an atlas map (on the web), so please don't tell me to make my own.
I have searched down this whole site, but every SD3 'release' has these files (regen.txt, boss.txt, ..) empty. Is there any special questfile for that? Thanks in advance. Any info will be a lot appreciated.
in eine map ohne regen.txt eine regen.txt einfügen help 06/30/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hallo ,
ich habe eine regen.txt in die map : metin2_map_resources_zon
eingefügt aber sie geht nicht wieso ?
habe alles richtig eingestellt -.-
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2937/n9wgv277_ png.htm
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2937/mjhvoy24_j pg.htm