Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"Failed to extract file" ERROR

Discussion on "Failed to extract file" ERROR within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Failed to extract file" ERROR

help me pleasee when I enter the game i get "failed to extract file" error please help me..
Old 10/16/2016, 16:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheme1 View Post
help me pleasee when I enter the game i get "failed to extract file" error please help me..
disable antivirus I would say

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Updating issue "Failed to extract patch file"
06/29/2016 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hi, today when i started s4 it was supposed to patch/Update but suddenly after few sec....Shit occurs. Does anyone have a solve to this shitty patch? when i run s4 it patches for a sec and says "Failed to extract patch file" wtf.....?
s4 league fehlermeldung "failed to extract patch file"
06/29/2016 - S4 League - 7 Replies
hi ich wollte eben das neue patch instalieren (patch 25) und wenn es bei 36 prozent ist (inbstalation) kommt "failed to explain patch file" was kann ich dagegen tun? könnt ihr mir helfen?
"Fail to extract patch file" error
10/18/2015 - S4 League - 10 Replies
As we all know , patch 25 is here . Therefore I update S4 , just when the Update reach 45% , It stopped.. So I restart S4 Patcher , another maintenance.... I wait and wait and so on. I re-open S4 patcher again , I click start... instead of re-downloading the patch , it opens an error says Fail to extract patch file.. http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5987/bwahahaxz.j pg I tried to re-open S4 many times and restart twice already... I can't think of anything else , help ?
ERROR SRO ""Recording Registry failed!""
02/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone: I need your help ... to execute the Silkroad launcher said: ""Recording Registry failed!"" GameCam had installed but the uninstall some time. From time to time I started to launch this mistake http://s1.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_48 6290wtf.jpg