Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

HACKERS ARE SLEEPING?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 22
HACKERS ARE SLEEPING?

guys.. i see last bypass 1 month ago... wtf? where is the ******* coders,hackers? stop make trainer,idchanger etc. we need free bypass. and $100 for bypass lol this bullshit i wanna use x7 pls !



dodaqar39 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 61
Make ur own one


Shiliwa is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 578
Received Thanks: 256
Make your own bypass then, you greedy ****.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
LoLBoL is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 689
Received Thanks: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodaqar39 View Post
guys.. i see last bypass 1 month ago... wtf? where is the ******* coders,hackers? stop make trainer,idchanger etc. we need free bypass. and $100 for bypass lol this bullshit i wanna use x7 pls !
i am in my hibernation


RingleRangleRob is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 12,412
The community "hackers" aren't your slaves. You can't just tell them what to do and they are not obligated to do what you say, which is bullshit either way. As long as you keep creating these kind of threads i doubt someone would release ****. Personally, i wouldn't.
[Beatrice] is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,294
Received Thanks: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodaqar39 View Post
guys.. i see last bypass 1 month ago... wtf? where is the ******* coders,hackers? stop make trainer,idchanger etc. we need free bypass. and $100 for bypass lol this bullshit i wanna use x7 pls !
2 month registered in this Board ... lol ....
Rushkoff is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,383
Received Thanks: 1,880
Most people releasing trainers now ain't no coders, they are copycat.
xKemya is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
The community "hackers" aren't your slaves. You can't just tell them what to do and they are not obligated to do what you say, which is bullshit either way. As long as you keep creating these kind of threads i doubt someone would release ****. Personally, i wouldn't.
kardeşim sende türksün bende türküm neden böyle yapıyorsun bypass yapabilirsin herkes bunu bekliyor eğer yapabilseydim kendim yapardım
dodaqar39 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 806
Received Thanks: 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodaqar39 View Post
guys.. i see last bypass 1 month ago... wtf? where is the ******* coders,hackers? stop make trainer,idchanger etc. we need free bypass. and $100 for bypass lol this bullshit i wanna use x7 pls !
Hackers have a normal life just like you, they do not always have time what to conjure up for you
Syc. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 71
Make your own bypass lmao
Cheu-B is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13,577
Received Thanks: 14,734
Are no hacks working ATM?
Omdihar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

 
elite*gold: 68
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 47
have you ever contributed something to the community to be able to demand something from others? Do you even have self conscience? I guess you don't lol

CarlxzGFX is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,230
Received Thanks: 12,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
Are no hacks working ATM?
Oh there are, x3 is kind enough to let us modify the memory even for a short time. It's just that nobody feels like releasing anything. But if you want (guessing you're back to s4?) you could create an emu :^) I think it's better off this way rather than seeing people who're pretending to be legit using bunch of tools uh.

By the way, congratz on level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlxzGFX View Post
have you ever contributed something to the community to be able to demand something from others? Do you even have self conscience? I guess you don't lol

MAKE FULL BYPASS PLS
[Beatrice] is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,383
Received Thanks: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
Are no hacks working ATM?
There are however, they are not good enough, most are easy autoIT copy and paste xO
xKemya is offline  
Old   #15


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13,577
Received Thanks: 14,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Oh there are, x3 is kind enough to let us modify the memory even for a short time. It's just that nobody feels like releasing anything. But if you want (guessing you're back to s4?) you could create an emu :^) I think it's better off this way rather than seeing people who're pretending to be legit using bunch of tools uh.

By the way, congratz on level 3



MAKE FULL BYPASS PLS
How good is XignCode compared to XTrap? I did not mess with S4 for like 4 years but I will probably just dig into XignCode and wreck them

Thank you


Omdihar is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.