Before we start.
Hold your horse's. This isn't my release or anything because if I had the macro I would release it in the section.
Now, I've got an .amc file which has the speedcounter in it but I don't got the specific "mouse" for it to use. So I am asking if someone could make one.
I'm sorry for quite a long thread for just one question.
[Release]Speedcounter Bot 06/13/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies Hallo ich habe grade eben meinen Speedcounter bot fertig gestellt und möchte ihn auch schon sofort releasen es funktioniert alles genauso wie bei meinem RC bot
How to use
Also ihr ladet ihr zuerst HIER ! Autohotkey runter
dannach laded ihr euch die anhänge runter
und Öffnet sie dann als Admin
Wenn euch jemand angreift drückt ihr die taste 'Shift' und dann dash odersowas oder jump attack von CS
Also es läuft so ab ihr werdet angegriffen von dash jumpattack oder bat hit -> Linke shift...
Speedcounter ahk 11/19/2015 - S4 League - 0 Replies Hi guyz
i have this code for ahk to cmake a speedcounter macro but when i compile the script and run the .exe file is like ahk crash and i can't click everywhere in the desktop... can someone help me
Thi is the code (i don't think is wrong)
LShift::
Send {2 down}
Sleep 1
Send {2 up}
Sleep 1
Send {Space down}
Need SpeedCounter and Airwalk Macro's 11/18/2015 - S4 League - 6 Replies Hello everyone today i got Logitech G600 and set up Airhug,IWJ,Flash Step and Reload Cancel but i'm sworder also i need speed counter and Airwalk Macro's. Can anybody help me to set up it ? THX a lot :3
SpeedCounter bot 03/06/2015 - S4 League - 3 Replies Hello, I'm looking for a speedcounter bot, help pls !
SpeedCounter ohne Sp ?? 01/08/2012 - S4 League - 3 Replies Kann mir irgendjemand verraten wie der Sc ohne Sp funzt. Das man mit dem Cs den gegner zb. im Dash dann mit Revenge stunt. Ich bin ein recht erfahrener S4ler , aber der Sc ohne Sp , ist bei mir nur Luck. Hoffe auf hilfe :S