Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damage Tool

Discussion on Damage Tool within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Damage Tool

Does anyone know how to increase dmg by just a little bit so that its not noticeable and how?

#push
Old 08/25/2016, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.like.potatoes View Post
Does anyone know how to increase dmg by just a little bit so that its not noticeable and how?

#push
press alt+F4 ingame maybe?
There´s a hack section. Search for it
Or use the search function.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Assault Rifle Accu. & Damage Tool File
02/26/2016 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Like i said in the title, i search whole site but i cannot find it.. Can anyone send me a assault rifle accu & damage tool file ?
[RELEASE] Damage and Vamp Calculation Tool (NOT A HACK)
09/01/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
Hi everybody, I am having exams and as you all know, anything is better then studying :D Therefore, i made a tool in MS Office Excel to calculate the damage you do and the HP and MP you steal from hitting mobs. This might be useful for some of you to compare different pieces of equipment or different ways to improve your in game experience :) Don't forget to press Thanks if you like this tool! NOTE: This is a theoretical tool, it makes no connection to the defense of a monster you are...
Damage Tool
07/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Who can make a tool where to write there a nomber (for example 500) to semnify the dmg made to a monster and when the damage is below that nomber it can notify you?