Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Authentication failed please restart and try again

Discussion on Authentication failed please restart and try again within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

That's what i get when i try to log in

it's a my problem or server are off?
Old 07/15/2016, 19:36   #2

Received Thanks: 1,188
€: here you can see if the servers are down or not :^
Old 07/16/2016, 10:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
: here you can see if the servers are down or not :^
Thanks for you help but i was getting that error because my account was banned, i tried with another account and i was able to play.

Thanks anyway
Old 07/16/2016, 10:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollers23 View Post
Thanks for you help but i was getting that error because my account was banned, i tried with another account and i was able to play.

Thanks anyway
normaly if your account is banned if you try to login the launcher will tell you that your account is blocked after that its not aviable anymore my main got blocked and now the site is telling me that the username or password is wrong i did not hack neither used resource tool with this account but well its aeria

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Authentication Faild Please Restart And Try Again
11/03/2014 - S4 League - 3 Replies
My Account was banned before the game transfer to aeria after it transfer to aeria everytime i try to open my account i could see the server and when i try to log in i see the bann massage. i sent them ticket to unlock my bann and they respond to me and unlocked it but when i try to open it i find the massage (Authentication Faild Please Restart And Try Again) and i couldn't see the server but when i tried to open another accounts it opens easly so what should i do i hope you can...
10/14/2014 - S4 League - 9 Replies
Anyone else experiencing this problem right now? S4 was working fine up until about 20 minutes ago. I've tried troubleshooting, even re-updated league (had the installer already) and nothing happened. Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be happening or experiencing the same problem?
authentication failed error
07/24/2013 - Fiesta Online - 0 Replies
ok so i am having the authentication failed error, i set everything up to allow local network connections by using the servers ip on the router (192.168.1.10) i started it once it worked i restarted and authentication failed and ive tried about 50 times and it hasn't worked again and wont work unless i set everything back to 127.0.0.1, but it worked the first time and nothing has changed since and port 80 is not in use by any other process any help?
[Help] authentication failed?
03/13/2013 - Seafight - 19 Replies
When i log in i get most of the time that message how can i fix this? http://postimage.org/image/4pj04g6n9/
authentication failed -.-
08/26/2009 - WoW Private Server - 10 Replies
Ich habe alles genau so gemacht wie hier beschrieben: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-pserver-hosti ng/185051-arcemu-server-anleitung-3-0-3-german-deu tsch.html aber wenn ich arcemu-logonserver.exe und arcemu-world.exe gestartet habe kommt beim world server immer: authentication... authentication failed.