Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to get back a stolen S4 account?

Discussion on Is it possible to get back a stolen S4 account? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Is it possible to get back a stolen S4 account?

Hi, i've trying to check 2 of my other accounts, one seems to be banned (cant acces the profile on aeria's forum & cant send a mail to reset the password)

but the 2nd seems to be working but it says that the password i typed is wrong and since i made this account with a disposable mail i can't get back

i dont know how the password of this account got changed but can i change it back by any other mean? like by directly ask aeria?
Old 06/29/2016, 08:45   #2

elite*gold: 251
The Black Market: 263/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,189
Nope aeria wont do anything besides giving you a few questions xD
Old 06/29/2016, 09:59   #3

elite*gold: 80
you can get it back just send a support ticket to them using another account