Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help opening s4's models.. SCN format

Discussion on Need some help opening s4's models.. SCN format within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help opening s4's models.. SCN format

~
Old 03/11/2016, 22:42   #2

You might check this out:
Old 03/12/2016, 04:33   #3

Yeah I've been trying that...

Kind of got the answers I was looking for later on down the line, but not in the way I expected.

Tags
custom weapons, models, s4, scn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
s4 League the mystery of opening models
09/11/2014 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hi everyone, I have recently gotten into working with 3D models and I'd like to make a life sized model of the crow CS for a friend. The problem is I can't find any program that can open the scn files that I extracted with the resource tool. The S4 League model files are all identifiable by their first 8bytes (0x010000007AD57862 )zÕxb, but everything after the header section looks like a jumbled mess to me. It's filled with various symbols and signs that make it appear as though I'm using the...
Amc-Datei-Format in Conf-Datei-Format konvertieren
01/01/2014 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Hallo allerseits, ich benötige Hilfe mit meiner Sharkoon Drakonia Gaming Maus. Wenn man bei dieser Maus die Makros bzw. Profile speichert, muss man diese als Einzeldatei (Configure = .conf) irgendwo abspeichern. Es gibt nicht wie bei anderen Gaming Mäusen einen Makro-Ordner. Ich kann nur die Profile einzelnd laden, welche .conf-Dateien- und .amc-Dateien, wie bei den meisten anderen Mäusen, sind. Daher frage ich mich, ob mir hier irgendwer, ohne irrelevante Beiträge, irgendwie...
WoW Models in Flyff Models "umwandeln"?
08/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leute habe eine Frage und zwar, ob ich die WoW Models irgendwie in Flyff Models umwandeln kann, und sie so im Beast einsetzen kann? Würde das gehn und wenn ja, wie? Mfg:handsdown: