Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kick / c0unt....

Discussion on Kick / c0unt.... within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Kick / c0unt....

Someone Really need to do something to that hacking group 9 Of my clan members can not open their main accounts because of that spam package sht someone need to stop that sht srsly they're abusing their tools on s4 players.......
Old 02/13/2016, 05:13   #2

Received Thanks: 1,247
so when these people mess with your account you can't join a room anymore ? or you are being kicked out of the game itself if you joined one ? i would like any one to explain it to me. Thanks in advance
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 06:06   #3

No I can stay in the channel for so long no problems but once I join a room I crash after 10-20 Seconds later. xdd this issue is on my only main account any other account that doesnt happen to me Its linked to my main account only
Old 02/13/2016, 06:45   #4

Look what happens:
If you stay in the lobby without getting into a Channel, you're not crashing
If you:
1. Go into a channel
2. Join a room
3. try to play a match
then you crash after two minutes
They really need to avoid this because lots of players are losing accounts and you can't make the game liberal when you're using hacks agains people who did nothing.
Build some dll or idk...
Old 02/13/2016, 11:28   #5

elite*gold: 267
Received Thanks: 4,319