Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good ole' error xigncode

Discussion on good ole' error xigncode within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good ole' error xigncode

-using bypass
-open as admin
-start S4 league
-xigncode goes full ******

halp
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (2.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png 2.PNG (2.2 KB, 14 views)
Old 12/30/2015, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go into your S4League folder and rename the folder "Xigncodes" to "Xigncode".
You can start your S4 normally now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange XignCode error
11/17/2015 - S4 League - 6 Replies
In the new patch while farming an error comes up and it completely suspends the game until I close it. Appears several times again when closed. It says "XignCode ProcessingXignCode" and some random characters. I have no idea why this fucking happens , please enlighten me.
Xigncode Error.
09/22/2015 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hey Hey. I wanted to play S4L, but I get a strange Error when I click Log In. http://i.epvpimg.com/UWfAf.png After that, a similar Error appears. This happens even with Bypass.. Does anybody know the Problem? Thanks in advance. :3
[ERROR] 0xE019100B ( Xigncode )
07/19/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 4 Replies
Hi Guys. I have problem with Xigncode. When I start the game maybe 1min later Xignoce kick me with this error : 0xE019100B . Error say that : running third party program etc. etc... Some ppl said me that I need disable Xigncode, but idk how to need disabled... I dele all anti-virus/scanner program from my computer but no work .. Someone can help me please?:)
Xigncode error
03/19/2013 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im here trying to get some help to my problem. The thing is, i been hacking like i always do with my pet hack and all the other scripts, they are all updated i've checked that twice. But everytime im ingame, 5 minutes later i get xigncode error everytime im hacking. Can someone tell me what's wrong or what it might be? Ty Anonimous
XIGNCODE ERROR
03/07/2010 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hi guys, i today downloaded Dekaron global game, but i got error XIGNERROR my os win 7. i dont have cheat :) plz answer