Sorry if I'm in the wrong section.. I don't really know where to post this.. But I'm looking for people that are interested in working on a S4 Private Server. I've made some progress and managed to get some stuff in, I also had Vital Shock working but I forgot to backup the client so I lost it... Contact me on skype: exetracx
PLEASE NOTE: I WANT PEOPLE WITH ATLEAST SOME EXPERIENCE..
The question is which season do you want to make a private server for and do you have reversing and programming skills to do that? Because you need much time to spend for that to get all from the client what it wants, like packts, cryption, resources... and Proudnet in Season 1 until today. So, how do you imagine that ?
The question is which season do you want to make a private server for and do you have reversing and programming skills to do that? Because you need much time to spend for that to get all from the client what it wants, like packts, cryption, resources... and Proudnet in Season 1 until today. So, how do you imagine that ?
Stop trying to be smart idiot, I'm saying I already have a Server.
For what leeched from fagnet ? This is not the way to write a private Server. So donīt be stupid. So why do you look for other leeders if all is finished? That makes no sense. And you seem a little bit arrogant....
For what leeched from fagnet ? This is not the way to write a private Server. So donīt be stupid. So why do you look for other leeders if all is finished? That makes no sense. And you seem a little bit arrogant....
Finished? I did a partly re-work, the FagNet emulator is full of glitches which I am trying to fix. But can't alone. And I am not writing a Server Idiot, I'm running one and I want to make progress. Makes no sense huh? If you don't know the deal, please don't reply stupid ****. Leeched? "Released under the license of do whatever the **** you want with it" Lol. Leeching is re-releasing without permissions