Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



some help here? :( e.e

Discussion on some help here? :( e.e within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 13
some help here? :( e.e

well i'm trying to use bypass by alexmen or HaMaDa.. i tried both bypasses...
i did all the steps... downloaded it inside the game.. opened it as administrator.. downloaded the requirements for win 7 64 bits i even installed new windows and tried it all again still getting the same bug...i'm using elite hotspot shield as well.. and after i press "ok" nothing happens.. game doesn't open..

ahmedvip55 is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 00:32   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,188
Normally not but i don't want to be mean..

the name of your xigncode folder should be "xigncodes" with an s just remove the s and try it again
Minxxe is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 00:46   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
Normally not but i don't want to be mean..

the name of your xigncode folder should be "xigncodes" with an s just remove the s and try it again
well it was the bypass that changes the xigncode name and put the "s" anyway i removed it and once i joined the server it crashed and got xigncode error your area not in service e.e
ahmedvip55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2015, 00:55   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedvip55 View Post
well it was the bypass that changes the xigncode name and put the "s" anyway i removed it and once i joined the server it crashed and got xigncode error your area not in service e.e
try to use another bypass like Slicktors bypass or go to the "Release Overview Thread" and look for a bypass :v
Minxxe is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 01:04   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
try to use another bypass like Slicktors bypass or go to the "Release Overview Thread" and look for a bypass :v


couldn't find slicktors so what about this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedvip55 View Post


couldn't find slicktors so what about this one?
even this one doesn't work with me as well gg e.e pff
ahmedvip55 is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 01:13   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 709
Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedvip55 View Post


couldn't find slicktors so what about this one?



even this one doesn't work with me as well gg e.e pff
hm.. ... then i don't know more atm sorry.
Minxxe is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 01:21   #7
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,224
Received Thanks: 3,095
you can try to use my multiclient.
Just start my launcher enter
S4Client
as clientname
your acc data and login
bypass included
TheMokko is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 03:37   #8
 
Djordyy's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,996
Received Thanks: 1,842
Can i join this conversation too? :P
Well, if i don't use a bypass i get the xigncode error too.
I use Kernel's Bypass with Faith Injector and it works fine.
Also your xigncode folder should be named xigncode and not xigncodes.
If you use it like that ^ it should work fine.

Kernel Bypass:
Faith Injector:

Good Luck, hope it will work for you.
Djordyy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2015, 10:54   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
hm.. ... then i don't know more atm sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokko View Post
you can try to use my multiclient.
Just start my launcher enter
S4Client
as clientname
your acc data and login
bypass included
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djordyy View Post
Can i join this conversation too? :P
Well, if i don't use a bypass i get the xigncode error too.
I use Kernel's Bypass with Faith Injector and it works fine.
Also your xigncode folder should be named xigncode and not xigncodes.
If you use it like that ^ it should work fine.

Kernel Bypass:
Faith Injector:

Good Luck, hope it will work for you.

oke its working now! thanks for your answers c:
ahmedvip55 is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 11:45   #10
 
ShiroNekox3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 75
Still wrong Section.
This would be the right Section:
ShiroNekox3 is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 12:12   #11
 
RazexSkillz's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 36
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 390
Received Thanks: 174
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroNekox3 View Post
Still wrong Section.
This would be the right Section:
True.
RazexSkillz is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 18:34   #12
 
☆ xKillua ☆'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 632
Now, when u got the answer, mb close the thread? :/
☆ xKillua ☆ is offline  
Old 11/01/2015, 22:53   #13


 
K1ramoX's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,474
Received Thanks: 18,847
Arrow S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> S4 League

#moved…
K1ramoX is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.