Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIT doesn't work in-game!

Discussion on AutoIT doesn't work in-game! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoIT doesn't work in-game!

So...
I made a script in autoIT for making "360" trickshots. It works perfectly when on desktop / an other program (for example web browser) but when i try to go in S4 League it doesn't do anything (i use bypassed launcher). It works as soon as i change to desktop,...

If anyone knows how to fix that i'd appreciate it.

p.s.: I s**k at explaining things in english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoit doesn't work?
08/25/2013 - Mabinogi - 24 Replies
Does Autoit not run in Mabinogi anymore? I can get scripts to work outside the game, but they don't run into the Mabinogi window. It just sits there and does nothing. If this is the case, is there a fix? If not, is there any other programs that can be used to do this?
When I Press Start Game, CR Closed but Game doesn't work
07/09/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
I run CR.Login with ID-Pasword.And click start game. Cabalmain.exe appear in ctrl+alt+delete(task manager) but game doesn't work. Thank for answers :) UP UP
Game Renamer doesn't work 4 me
09/02/2011 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
the game renamer doesn't work on Vista sp1... i think? oh well... i could use it just fine before and i updated my vista to sp1 the other day then it just doesn't work any more can someone create a new game renamer that works on vista sp1??