[Information]Hitcounts & Placement for Cheat-Using Countries
Hey there everyone. I'm gonna provide you some information which would be useful for developers. With this you can improve your stuff based on countries and etc.
All of these are calculated for S4League cheat users. No other games.
Have fun this shxt :^3
Here are some hitcounts from specific months to my products (Provided by ****** - shorten links and earn)
18082+ TURKEY
16070+ GERMANY
8490+ FRANCE
8087+ US
5749+ EGYPT
3844+ ITALY
3495+ VPN (EGYPT + PH)
3164+ NETHERLANDS
2204+ MALAYSIA
2102+ ROMANIA
Top 10 Countries of Month 1
Turkey
Germany
US
France
Italy
Egypt
VPN (Egypt)
Saudi Arabia
Netherlands
Romania
Malaysia
Top 10 Countries of Month 2
Turkey
Germany
France
US
Egypt
Italy
VPN
Netherlands
Malaysia
Morocco
Saudi Arabia
Top 10 Countries of Month 3
Turkey
Germany
France
Egypt
US
VPN
Netherlands
Malaysia
Italy
Morocco
Saudi Arabia
Average placements :
Turkey -> 1st Place 100%
Germany -> 2nd Place 100%
France -> 3rd Place (Average)
US -> 4th Place (Hit average)
Egypt -> 5th Place (Hit average)
Italy -> 6th Place (Hit average)
Netherlands -> 7th Place (Hit average)
Romania -> 8th Place (Hit average)
Malaysia -> 9th Place (Hit average)
VPN -> 10th and Unknown
As I thought, Turkey is the first place. Oh lord, I hate my country.
NOW GERMAN DUDES, TELL ME HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE 2ND AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS LOL.
NOW GERMAN DUDES, TELL ME HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE 2ND AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS LOL. - [Beatrice]
I'M PROUD
I'M FINE
ITS NOT LIKE 50% OF THE SKIPS ARE MINE CUZ I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO SKIP YOUR **** IN THE 10 HOURS OF A DAY WHEN I'M BORED.
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
sind des Glückes Unterpfand:
|: Blüh im Glanze dieses Glückes,
blühe, deutsches Vaterland! :|
well never actually skipped any ad of bea this month lel ._.
NOW GERMAN DUDES, TELL ME HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE 2ND AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS LOL. - [Beatrice]
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
sind des Glückes Unterpfand:
|: Blüh im Glanze dieses Glückes,
blühe, deutsches Vaterland! :|
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles.....
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding Placement Matches Season 4 !! 11/12/2013 - League of Legends - 23 Replies Riot Pwyff just confirmed at reddit that after Season 3 ends (today) there WILL NOT BE an eloreset ! So there are NO placement matches, until Season 4 begins (2014, february most likely )
I think thats very important for boosters and customers !
Link to source: Season 3 Ending && Season 4 Resets : leagueoflegends
[READ] Cheat Engine Information 05/04/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 54 Replies Like I've said in the thread title, this is for those folks who kept wondering why the heck does the new CE only works in 64 bit, why is it so unfair, and why the OTHER hacks NOT released here is having problems running in your average 32-bit systems. Mostly windows XP.
To put it simply, 64-bit OSes can address more physical memory and faster than its 32-bit cousins. What does that mean? Computers using 64-bit systems can perform more and faster operations that require memories from the RAM...