I will warn just once. I know you don't have a real life and like spending 14 hours ingame just to join and leave rooms after shuffling teams. But, at some point, if you join my room once, I might deal with you myself, silly beginner that's apparently a wannabe hacker.
PS. If you think working around such a small game as S4League makes you a hacker, I guess someone should give you a hard lesson that you will never forget. Real hackers don't bother with small games, but they do bother with stupid people. Keep that in mind.
Quote:
I might deal with you myself, silly beginner that's apparently a wannabe hacker
Oh oh here comes a wave of people who insult silver with over 1000000000 lv ego. LOL ITS JUST TOO FUNNY TO BE REAL SERIOUSLY.
What lesson they gonna give him? Seriously will they use some other gamebreaking **** and "HAHA NOW GO TO YOUR CORNER KID" or something?
LOL WAIT THESE **** ARE SAID BY SOMEONE WHO SAID THIS
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XDDDDDDDD
WHAT IF HE COMES TO YOUR ROOM? YOU'LL TURN ON YOUR 2009 GODMODE AND REK HIM? LOL
I will warn just once. I know you don't have a real life and like spending 14 hours ingame just to join and leave rooms after shuffling teams. But, at some point, if you join my room once, I might deal with you myself, silly beginner that's apparently a wannabe hacker.
PS. If you think working around such a small game as S4League makes you a hacker, I guess someone should give you a hard lesson that you will never forget. Real hackers don't bother with small games, but they do bother with stupid people. Keep that in mind.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROFL
I wonder how do you be sure that you think like this. It shouldn't bother you if i even hadn't one. Plus, i'm just entering the token farming rooms. There are rooms named like 'No TD; DM only' and it was all good to me. Plus, i've seen thousand of people raging/insulting me from whisper. As i said your posts won't affect anything, rather i'll be doing it moar. Now go ahead and blame/report or w/e it all to Aeria and wait for the incoming fix. (<- if really would be happen, LOL)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROFL
I wonder how do you be sure that you think like this. It shouldn't bother you if i even hadn't one. Plus, i'm just entering the token farming rooms. There are rooms named like 'No TD; DM only' and it was all good to me. Plus, i've seen thousand of people raging/insulting me from whisper. As i said your posts won't affect anything, rather i'll be doing it moar. Now go ahead and blame/report or w/e it all to Aeria and wait for the incoming fix. (<- if really would be happen, LOL)
XDDD
SERIOUSLY I CAN'T GET HIS POINT HE'S LIKE
CALLING EVERYONE A "WANNABE HACKER" & COMPLAINING ABOUT ****** HEKKS BY FLAGGING EVERY SINGLE OF THEM AS "GAMEBREAKING" LOL
Here are some examples :
most of your posts are like
"OH KIDS STOP USING GODMODE YOU LITTLE FAGSSSS"
&
"THIS GODMODE IS GAMEBREAKING *** BAN HIM"
I will warn just once. I know you don't have a real life and like spending 14 hours ingame just to join and leave rooms after shuffling teams. But, at some point, if you join my room once, I might deal with you myself, silly beginner that's apparently a wannabe hacker.
PS. If you think working around such a small game as S4League makes you a hacker, I guess someone should give you a hard lesson that you will never forget. Real hackers don't bother with small games, but they do bother with stupid people. Keep that in mind.
[Selling] [✫]YouTube Klicks[✫] | extrem viele, extrem günstig! 05/18/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hey epvpler!
Ich biete euch an YouTube klicks auf eure oder von anderen Videos zu generieren.
Das ganze passiert mit einem bot. Um die 301Klick Sperre zu umgehen, werde ich bei größeren bestellungen nicht alles aufeinmal machen.
Bezahlt wird mit e*Gold oder PayPal bei größeren mengen.
Preisliste:
Klicks|e*G
100|3
[Extrem-BUG]AD 08/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies http://www7.pic-upload.de/15.07.11/48kexcwts6z6.jp g
Wie kann ich das fixxen ? O_O
Help for LC EXTREM 08/16/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 8 Replies Wie kann ich mir ein account bei Last chaos Extrem erstellen ?!?!
auf der homepage oben links klappt es ja leider nicht
Extreme Last Chaos Private Server EP II
*EXTREM* Metin2.DE Account Verkauf *EXTREM* G´s P´s. ! HOT ! 01/18/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies Hier nur die Screens weitere Infos nur über Skype per Anfrage.
Handel über Middleman oder MOD den ich bezahle. bzw. über Paypal (ebay)
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7935/66624893. jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/87/32340127.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1074/80209978. jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2333/89276477.jp g