Good people that I am asking for a little help to you and that a long time I've been trying to make a donation to s4 league I can do one of 5000 ap but already I want to do just one of 50,000 ap but not getting it to 06 / 12/2009 I will pay the 5000 ap sera que nao ta making another donation for this?
-who can help me I am available for I am dying to get new item.
I'm not able to make another donation of Ap why? I put everything right but this error appears there:
Transaction not successful. Data not correct, not valid or insufficiently authorised. Error ID: (44) Please check your submitted data, try again or contact our support via the ticket system if you require assistance. Please add the error ID to your ticket.
Can anyone help me for I intend to donate more than I did
Also who can help me with this I would be very grateful every time I try to enter the game after the last patch update 13 I enter the game only gets the following screen:
Ai then appears that.
Who can help me again?