Is it possible to change the name to something like this? [Example]
What I want is not a temporary change with CE or anything like that, but a change with the Permanent Namechanger from the game. Is it possible somehow? One popular example of this kind of name is [Zeta], was the "]" allowed in the past?
[HELP] Using CE for changing ID's 05/27/2015 - S4 League - 1 Replies When using CE for changing my weapons as I replace the ID the weapon disappears. Basically I replace my PS with Tazer and poof no more cs in the game at all, it doesn't even appear in the store. Any suggestions? :bandit:
changing the BGM in GC 03/27/2013 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies i'm a newbie here so i'm sorry if there are so many fault in my thread or post..
Anyway... I need help how to change the BGM in GC.
i already bypass the patcher, replace the file music in GC folder and also change the name of my own music file.
BUT... when i launch the game and Log In, suddenly there's a notice error file track09.mp...
i still can choose the channel n play the game just like a normal, but the background music isn't play anything (like mute).
is there anyone who can...
name changing 04/29/2011 - Archlord - 14 Replies Ok so I want to change chars name,I delete it and try creating same but says that its in use?
[Guide] Just changing the drops of VIP maps without changing of its place 10/08/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies in revo's DB when u add the VIP tele it apears on the old market ..
some ppl dont know how to change its place thats why i made this query for them
delete from cq_generator where id >= 0113 and id <= 0128;
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0113', '8900', '0062', '0033', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000');
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0114', '8900', '0072', '0037', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000',...
Changing IP to NA? 04/27/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies How do i change my ip to Na?